When you need an excellent electrician for your home, Shock Electrical is here for you to get your job done on budget, on time and leave you with assurance of knowing that your largest investment is safe because the electrical work is done correctly and safely.
Shock Electrical accommodates comprehensive residential electrical services including installation, upgrade, and troubleshoot & repair electrical solutions. A few of our residential electrical services are: electrical and data wiring, circuit breaker work, exhaust fan, fire detector installation and repair, ceiling fan installation, home generator installation, indoor and outdoor lighting, and, fuse box repair, remodeling and renovation work, underground wiring and much more.
You don’t want to trust your home and family’s safety to just anyone with a test kit & tool belt. Shock Electrical has long been providing Danbury residential electrical service and we come with plenty of references. When you need a respected electrician, Shock Electrical is here for you.
Shock Electrical is devoted and enthusiastic to unmatched quality service and craftsmanship for all of our customers. Whether your project is large or small , we devote the same effort and quality that is seen on our excessive commercial projects as we do into all of our residential work. We relentlessly work to resolve all of your electrical issues through comprehensive troubleshooting and repairs and provide a wide variety of services to include panel upgrades, re-wiring, equipment hook-ups, pool equipment, safety inspections, light and fan installations and so much more.
Some of Our Residential Services include:
- Standby or Portable Generator Installations
- Surge Protection
- Aluminum Wiring Replacement and Repair
- Underground Service Upgrades or Installation
- Ceiling Fan Replacement and Repair
- Equipment Hook-ups and Circuits
- Fire Repairs
- Panel Replacement and Repairs
- A/C and Heating Circuits
- Commercial and Industrial Maintenance
- Fuse and Breaker Replacements
- Phone and Computer Wiring
- Parking Lot Lighting Maintenance
- Remodels and Room Additions
- Security Lighting
- Load Analysis
- Kitchen Appliance Circuits
- New Construction
- Light Fixture Replacements or Installation
- Mobile Home Wiring
- Swimming Pool Electrical Troubleshooting
- Tenant Build-Outs
- Troubleshooting and Repairs